Segways are a great and fun way to explore Prague 6 district that not many tourists get to see – away from the crowds, sketchy shops and all the chaos!
This 1.5h long segway tour combines the city parks, calm residential areas and selected historical sites. Along the unique route as part of a small size group, you will get to see two of Prague’s most beautiful monasteries, as well as the largest athletic stadium in Europe.
TRAINING: Have no worries, our skilled guide will make sure you can safely ride the segway, it generally takes only 5 minutes to learn.
TRANSPORT INFORMATION: When you walk in our office located right next to Charles Bridge in the city center, you will meet your guide and get a free transport right to our segway starting point. After the tour, we will get you back to the office at Mostecka St., which is a perfect walking distance from most hotels and the main historical area of Prague.
- Have fun & learn
- Meet local guide and stay in small groups
- Explore locals’ favorite district
- Cover long distance
- Enjoy Prague’s most iconic panorama views
- Free taxi transport (from meeting spot to the segway point and back)
- 1.5 hours Segway rent (including safety training)
- Local expert ENGLISH guide
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Water unlimited at meeting point
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
– Following persons are not allowed to ride Segway:
* Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
* Anyone younger than 8 years
* Pregnant women
* Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs
– Every participant will be asked to sign a disclaimer of liability
– Since late 2016, segways are prohibited in the whole Prague 1 area. Therefore, we ride through the number 6 district, where it is allowed and still possible.
– Please arrive 5-10 minutes early so we can start on time.
– When you are only 1 single person-traveler please and no one else is signed up for the time, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE YOU BOOK. We need at least 2px to operate.
Districts of Prague 6 / Prague 1
☆ Brevnov Monastery
☆ Pyramid Hotel
☆ Strahov Monastery & Bellavista panorama
☆ Strahov Stadium
☆ Ladronka area
☆ White Mountain
& much more!
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.