Segways are a great and fun way to explore Prague 6 district that not many tourists get to see – away from the crowds, sketchy shops and all the chaos!
This 1.5h long segway tour combines the city parks, calm residential areas and some of the charming historical sites. Along the unique route as part of a small size group, you will get to see two of Prague’s most beautiful monasteries, as well as the largest athletic stadium in Europe.
TRAINING: Have no worries, our skilled guide will make sure you can safely ride the segway, it generally takes only 5 minutes to learn.
TRANSPORT INFORMATION: When you walk in our office located right next to Charles Bridge in the city center, you will meet your guide and get a comfortable free taxi transport right into our segway starting point. After the tour, taxi will take you back to the office, which is a perfect walking distance from most hotels and the main historical area of Prague
- Have fun & learn
- Meet local guide and stay in small groups
- Explore locals’ favorite district
- Cover long distance
- Free taxi transport (from meeting spot to the segway point and back)
- 1.5 hours Segway rent (including safety training)
- Local skilled licensed guide En, Cj
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Water unlimited at meeting point
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
- Anyone younger than 8 years
- Pregnant women
- Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs
Every participant will be asked to sign a disclaimer of liability
Unique and fun way to explore locals’ favorite Prague 6 district. Away from crowds, sketchy shops and all the chaos. Discover parks, residential neighborhoods and old monasteries of this specific area.
- Břevnov Monastery
- Pyramid Hotel
- Strahov Monastery (and the Bellavista panorama)
- Strahov Stadium
- Ladronka (park / residential area)
- White Mountain
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.