E-scooters are the best and most effective way to learn, have fun and see plenty of Prague!
Get a benefit from long years of experience, a whole team of local expert guides and a luxury of the most exclusive starting point – the meeting point is right next to Charles bridge, in the core of historical Prague. Along the unique route, you will see both major high-profile sights, but also get a chance to escape the biggest crowds and busy cobblestone streets.
This 1.5-hour option covers the hilly area surrounding Prague castle with a local expert guide. You explore the charms of the Lesser Town and Hradcany districts – main governmental and embassy part of the city, with major parks and panoramas.
- Have fun & learn
- Meet local guide and stay in small groups
- See both highlights and off the beaten path
- Enjoy Prague’s most iconic panorama views
- 1.5 hour E-Scooter rent – please note: bike skill is needed (!)
- Local skilled licensed guide En, Cj
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Water unlimited at meeting point
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
- Kids under 150 cm of height
- Pregnant women
- Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs
Every participant will be asked to sign a disclaimer of liability
Explore the historical area surrounding Prague castle with a local expert guide. This tour showcases the charming districts of Lesser Town and Hradcany, including Prague Castle and the major city parks.
- John Lennon Wall
- Kampa Island
- Charles Bridge
- Letna park
- Prague Castle (main gate)
- Loreto Square
- Strahov Monastery
- Petrin Park
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.