E-scooters are the best and most effective way to learn, have fun and see plenty of Prague!
Get a benefit from long years of experience, a whole team of local expert guides and a luxury of the most exclusive starting point – the meeting point is right next to Charles bridge, in the core of historical Prague. Along the unique route, you will see both major high-profile sights, but also get a chance to escape the biggest crowds and busy cobblestone streets.
This full 3-hour option includes such famous landmarks as the millennium old Prague Castle, the revolutionary John Lennon Wall, exceptionally well preserved Jewish Quarter, Old Town Square’s world unique Astronomical Clock, 12th century Strahov Monastery and many more.
On top of that, you will ride through Petrin and Letna hill parks to discover some of Prague’s most beautiful panorama viewpoints.
REFRESHMENTS: On this tour, we always include a 15 minute refreshment stop. It is possible to taste a specialty beer (or other drinks) from a 12th century founded monastery brewery.
- Have fun & learn
- Meet local guide and stay in small groups
- See both highlights and off the beaten path
- Cover long distance, enjoy the panorama views
- 3 hour E-Scooter rent – please note: bike skill is needed (!)
- Local skilled licensed guide En, Cj
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Water unlimited at meeting point
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
- Kids under 150 cm of height
- Pregnant women
- Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs
Every participant will be asked to sign a disclaimer of liability
Best and most effective way to learn, have fun and see plenty of historical Prague area. Discover main sights like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge or Astronomical Clock, as well as park views and panoramas.
- John Lennon Wall
- Kampa Island
- Charles Bridge
- National Theater
- Wenceslas Square
- Municipal House & Powder Tower
- Estates Theater
- Old Town Square
- Astronomical Clock
- Jewish Quarter
- Letna park; Stalin
- Letna park; View of the bridges
- Prague Castle (main gate)
- Loreto Square
- Strahov Monastery
- Petrin park
- Kinsky Gardens
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.