This is the ultimate mix of Prague‘s hit activities, come and join us for the COMBO ride – the best way to learn, have fun, see plenty of Prague on both segway and e-scooter
First part of this tour will showcase Prague’s UNESCO world heritage sights such as the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge or Kampa Island. Thanks to the e-scooters, you will have no problem riding up the hills around the Castle, offering breathtaking views of the iconic red roofs and numerous church spires.
In the second part, you will switch to segways and have a great chance to explore the Prague 6 district far from the chaos! This combines historical monasteries with calmer residential areas and parks.
- Have fun & learn
- Meet local guide and stay in small groups
- See both highlights and off the beaten path
- Cover long distance, enjoy the panorama views
- 1,5 hours E-Scooter & 1,5h Segway rent (including safety training)
- Segway safety training
- Local skilled licensed guide En, Cj
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Water unlimited at meeting point
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Anyone over 120 Kg (260 lbs.)
- Anyone younger than 14 years / under 150 cm of height
- Pregnant women
- Under the influence of alcohol and other addictive drugs
Every participant will be asked to sign a disclaimer of liability
On the e-scooter, you will get to explore the historical area surrounding Prague Castle with its major parks and panoramas. Then the segway gives you a great opportunity to discover locals’ popular Prague 6 district.
- John Lennon Wall
- Kampa Island
- Charles Bridge
- Letna park
- Prague Castle (main gate)
- Loreto Square
- Brevnov Monastery
- Pyramid Hotel
- Strahov Stadium
- Ladronka (park / residential area)
- White Mountain
- Strahov Monastery
- Petrin Park
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.