We explore the area surrounding the iconic Charles Bridge. We stop at the love & peace symbolizing John Lennon Wall, get to the charming Kampa Island, then cross the bridge and hop aboard a river boat.
First we’ll do a guided walk around the gems of Charles bridge area that takes around 45 minutes. You will see Charles Bridge, the National Theatre, Kampa Island, John Lennon Wall and more, while listening to stories about Prague Castle, Lesser Town and Old Town.
Then we cross the bridge and you hop aboard a river boat and cruise through Prague’s Little Venice on a tour of the waterways of the Čertovka district. Learn the history of the city and its main monuments. Snap photos of Old Town landmarks and listen to your audioguide aboard in many languages.
Depart from below the Charles Bridge and get an unbeatable view of Prague Castle. Enter the Devil’s Channel which is thought to have been built in the 12th century by the Knights of Malta. Sip on water, juice, mulled wine, tea or a small beer.
At the and as a present we give you an entry ticket to the Charles Bridge Museum and learn more about the Gothic structure of Prague’s oldest river crossing as a bonus.
- Explore the waterways of the Čertovka district
- Get unique views of Prague’s Old Town and Castle district
- Combines guided walking tour and river boat cruise (with pre-recorded audio)
- Enjoy free refreshments on the boat
- Follow an expert local guide
- Guided walking tour of Charles Bridge area (45 minutes), river boat cruise (45 minutes)
- River cruise ticket + Charles Bridge museum ticket
- River cruise audio guides in German, Spanish, Dutch, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian…
- River cruise free water, juice, mulled wine, tea or a small beer + Gingerbread snack
☆ Charles Bridge
☆ Royal Path
☆ Lesser Town
☆ John Lennon Wall
☆ Kampa Island
☆ Vltava River
☆ Devil’s Canal (Čertovka)
☆ National Theatre
- The first half of the tour is walking with our live English speaking guide. The second is a boat ride (operated by a boat trips specialized company) with optional audio guides in different languages. This is a combined „package“ type of product that is designed to give you a great overview of the Charles Bridge area.
- When you are only 1 single person-traveler please and no one else is signed up for the time, PLEASE MESSAGE US FIRST BEFORE YOU BOOK. We need at least 2px to operate.
- Parents with babies: it’s all cobblestones surface so we strongly suggest you use a carrier. If you only have a stroller, PLEASE MESSAGE US BEFORE YOU BOOK.
- If you book this as a PRIVATE tour, please note that the guided walk part is private but then, the boat cruise part is operated by the local boat cruise operator and there will be other people in the boat as well – these are smaller boats with 30px maximum capacity.
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.