Explore Prague’s charming UNESCO area including its 12th century hidden underground and learn more about the city’s major historical events, important figures, and life in dark medieval times.
First we walk across Charles Bridge and then explore the complex labyrinth of Old Town – this part takes close to 2 hours.
After that, you explore the deep dungeons and chambers under Old Town Square with the interior’s own expert guide. You meet another local guide and get another perspective!
Learn more about the sites you visit such as Prague’s most famous bridge surrounded by legends and numerological mysteries, the world-unique “Orloj” Astronomical Clock with impressive mechanisms, or Jewish Quarter and its still-preserved old cemetery and synagogues.
From Prague’s most significant public execution and twisted tale of The Clock master creator’s fate, through emperor Charles IV.’s “golden” era, to the locals’ fight for freedom and democracy in the 20th century times — you will learn a great deal about the city’s major historical events, important figures, and life in dark medieval times.
- Explore the streets and sights of Prague’s OLD TOWN
- Access the medieval underground
- Hear interesting stories from the city’s rich past
- Marvel at Prague’s historical highlights along the route
- As a bonus, enjoy a breathtaking view from the top of Old Town Hall tower
- Old Town Hall entry ticket – including the great lookout tower view
- Local licenced guide and Old Town Hall’s own expert guide
- Ponchos in case of rain (on request at the meeting point)
☆ Charles Bridge
☆ Royal Path
☆ Old Town Square
☆ Tyn Church
☆ “Orloj” Astronomical Clock
☆ Old Town Hall – halls, underground spaces, lookout tower
☆ Jewish Quarter (exteriors)
& much more!
- Please arrive ON TIME (!) – we need to be at Old Town Hall at 11:55 for the interiors tour to start, so unfortunately, there is no tolerance for late arrivals.
- This is a combined „package“ type of product that is designed to showcase Old Town sights and also medieval underground. You will meet two different guides – one is our own, the second is Old Town Hall’s official guide. This way, you get two different locals’ perspectives.
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.