Tired of crowded “umbrella tours” led by drab, impersonal guides? Looking for something more to help you make the best of your time here? One Prague Tour is your answer!
We do city tours our way, leading small groups on intimate experiences full of spontaneous fun and local adventure. We’ll tell you about history and life in Prague, we TASTE LOCAL FOOD and enjoy SPECIAL BEERS (or soft drinks). We’ll make sure you see all the important tourist locations while also making time for quiet, hidden gems in the historic district. Lastly, we’ll leave you with all the recommendations you’d need to make the best of your time in Prague!
Explore two charming districts, Lesser Town and Hradcany, which contain most of Prague’s governmental palaces and embassies. Along this unique route we call THE CASTLE SIDE, you’ll see world famous sites including Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery and Charles Bridge. We’ll also take you to the well hidden “New World” neighborhood, the revolutionary John Lennon Wall, and the city’s top panorama viewpoints.
* Contact us HERE for private tours and bigger business groups – we are flexible!
- Original mix of history, local beer and cuisine taste
- Discover beautiful panorama views
- Meet a friendly local expert guide
- Both main sights and off the beaten path
- FOOD: Local cuisine tasting (portion of medium size meal) is included during the tour, with a vegetarian option as well.
- DRINKS: Free taste of local beers (2x), with options of other drinks, non-alcohol refreshments
- Tram ticket
- Ponchos (in case of rain) and gloves on request
- Our Guidebook with many of the locals’ recommendations
We explore the West side of the UNESCO historical area. We get to see major sights like Prague Castle or John Lennon Wall, a hidden treasure neighborhood called “New World”, iconic panorama views and much more.
Strahov Monastery & St. Norbert Brewery
„New World“ neighborhood
Prague Castle (main gate)
John Lennon Wall
panorama views: Zizkov & Petrin towers, Dancing House, National Theater & more
We combine history and culture walk & talk with local beer and food tasting along the way. We aim to provide you with a „great deal“ and more complex type of tour experience.
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.