Come join our team of local expert guides to explore historic Prague’s „Old Town“ district hidden gems and highlights.
This walking tour is like no other – we found a very unique route that takes you away from the endless souvenir shops, sketchy parts and crowds. We combine the must-see sights with off the beaten path!
You will stop to discuss the landmark attractions like 600-hundred years old „Orloj“ Astronomical Clock, 13th century established Jewish Quarter „Josefov“, or iconic gothic Charles Bridge. Everyone who comes to visit Prague has to hit these. But that often means much visual noise and insane amounts of people.
Therefore, to make this more user-friendly and special, we also take you see the much more hidden and unknown corners you would not discover otherwise. Next to all the modern city chaos, Old Town is a fascinating labyrinth of passages and little streets.
Along the way, we provide you with a rich historical context, share interesting facts and stories. Plus useful recommendations to help you have a great stay.
Learn more about old Medieval times, rebellious priests and kings of Bohemia, the infamous execution of the 27 leaders. But also about impact of the Second World War and the following Soviet era, or the 1989 Velvet Revolution.
Enjoy Prague’s most beautiful area with its proud residents – not like „umbrella tours“, but more like a friend that guides you around.
- Explore the streets and sights of Prague’s OLD TOWN
- Hear interesting stories from the city’s rich past
- Marvel at Prague’s historical highlights along the route
- Stay in smaller group with local expert guide
- Local expert guide
- Ponchos in case of rain (on request at the meeting point)
☆ Charles Bridge
☆ Royal Path
☆ Old Town Square
☆ Tyn Church
☆ Powder Tower
☆ Estates Theatre
☆ “Orloj” Astronomical Clock
☆ Jewish Quarter (exteriors)
& much more!
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, so we can start at 10:00. (!)
- When you are only 1 single person-traveler please and no one else is signed up for the time, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE YOU BOOK. We need at least 2px to operate.
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.