Tired of crowded “umbrella tours” led by drab, impersonal guides? Looking for something more to help you make the best of your time here? One Prague Tour is your answer!
We do city tours our way, leading small groups on intimate experiences full of spontaneous fun and local adventure. We’ll tell you about history and life in Prague, we TASTE LOCAL FOOD and enjoy SPECIAL BEERS (or soft drinks). We’ll make sure you see all the important tourist locations while also making time for quiet, hidden gems in the historic district. Lastly, we’ll leave you with all the recommendations you’d need to make the best of your time in Prague!
Our one of a kind path will allow you to experience Prague’s crazy busy Old Town in the most authentic – and least crowded – way. It features historic highlights such as the Old Town Square & Astronomical Clock, Jewish Town’s Old-New Synagogue and Gothic Powder Tower, as well as a whole labyrinth of secret streets, courtyards and alleyways.
* Contact us HERE for private tours and bigger business groups – we are flexible!
- Original mix of history, local beer and cuisine taste
- Old Town district path like none other
- Meet a friendly local expert guide
- Both main sights and off the beaten path
- FOOD: Local cuisine tasting (portion of medium size meal) is included during the tour, with a vegetarian option as well.
- DRINKS: Free taste of local beers (2x), with options of other drinks, non-alcohol refreshments
- Tram ticket
- Ponchos (in case of rain) and gloves on request
- Our Guidebook with many of the locals’ recommendations
We explore the East side of the UNESCO historical area. We get to see major sights like the Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge and Jewish Quarter, a labyrinth of hidden streets of Old Town, and much more.
Old Town Square & Astronomical Clock
Jewish Town & Old-New Synagogue
Charles Bridge & Vltava River
Rudolfinum Culture venue
We combine history and culture walk & talk with local beer and food tasting along the way. We aim to provide you with a „great deal“ and more complex type of tour experience.
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.