„If I only had one day in Prague, what would be the best possible tour to do?“
This is our unique „3-in-one“ day tour concept!
– Start with a walking tour of the iconic CHARLES BRIDGE, explore Prague’s charming Old Town district, learn more about the major historical events, see famous sights like the ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK and JEWISH QUARTER, as well as the more hidden parts away from all the crowds and chaos.
– Then hop aboard a river boat, sit and relax while you cruise the waterways of the Čertovka canal, the so-called Prague Venice.
– After a break, enjoy the best of PRAGUE CASTLE – we cover castle grounds and exteriors to learn about its medieval foundation, imperial city age, world wars and communism era, to the 1989 Velvet Revolution and modern governmental democracy.
We cover both the main sights and off the beaten path – the locals way!
Please note: This is a THREE TOURS IN ONE package type of experience. Around 2pm, you will have 1h break (without a guide), so you can rest a bit, go get lunch / coffee, and we will finish at around 4:30pm. We send out full itinerary after you book.
- 3-in-one unique day tour concept
- Hear interesting stories from the city’s rich past
- Marvel at Prague’s historical highlights along the route
- Stay in smaller group with local expert guide
- River boat cruise ticket (free drink and snack on boat)
- Tram ticket (to the castle)
- Local expert guide(s)
- Ponchos in case of rain (on request at the meeting point)
☆ Charles Bridge
☆ Prague Castle (grounds / exteriors)
☆ „Orloj“ Astronomical Clock
☆ Kampa Island
☆ Old Town Square☆ Jewish Quarter
☆ Powder Tower
☆ Estates Theatre
☆ Rudolfinum Concert hall
☆ districts of Mala strana, Hradcany & Old Town
& much more
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early, so we can start at 10:00. (!)
- There is no lunch included in the price, but there is a „lunch break“ – we send you day schedule after you book, with lunch in the area recommendations.
- When you are only 1 single person-traveler and there is no one else signed up yet, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOU BOOK.
- For parents with babies and little kids: please use a carrier rather than a stroller.
More than 72 hours before the tour, there are no fees. Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour, will be charged total amount of the service.
Light rain is no argument for cancellation of the tour.